Trading Licence & Virtual Office
Registration of Trading Licence in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
The most cost-effective way to start a business by registering a Trading Licence with Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu (DBKK).
We assist the client to perform the company registration process online, without the need to meetup. This is the ideal approach for entrepreneurs who wish to register their small business in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah as a sole proprietor.
All you need to do is to provide us the followings:
- NRIC Copy of Owner
- Proposed Business Name
- Business activities and nature of business
- Business Address (If no address, you may check out our Virtual Office services below)
What you will be getting?
- Trading license
- Documents for Bank Accounts Opening
Under the Trading Licence’s requirement, a Business is required to have an office premises before starting their business. Therefore, we also provide Virtual Office Services that enable our clients to startup their business easily and hassle-free.
Benefits of our Virtual Office Services:
- Office address for your letterhead & business card
- Cost-saving from office rental
- Postal mail safekeeping
- Safe of basic administration work
Contact us for more information.