Under the Company Act, a Sdn. Bhd. or a Company is required to appoint at least 1 Company Secretary.
YES! With our vast experience in providing company secretarial services, you can depend on us to be your digital company secretary to handle all compliance works according to SSM requirements. Focus on your company operations as a director and rest assured that all your secretarial duties will be taken cared of, free from any hassle.
We will assist you in handling secretarial work with a free retainer fee for a whole year. We will always ensure to safe-guard your Company’s documents before submitting it to SSM at the right time.
What are the duties of a Company Secretary?
- Update company’s statutory information and submission to SSM
- Maintain and safekeeping the Statutory Documents
- Safekeeping of Company’s Common Seal
- Oversees important company documents and documents certifying. e.g. Banking documents
- Advising the Board of Director on the date to hold the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Submission of Annual Return to SSM
- Being present at the Registered Office by himself or a representative during office hour
- Receiving Notice of the Company
- Issuing Notice for Board of Director Meeting, General Meeting and preparing Minutes and Resolutions
Need a secretary that also gives good corporate advice? You may appoint us as your Company Secretary! Contact us for more info.